Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wins with no warning!

Today I had the postie show up with a package for a contest win I had not had any notification for that I had won - now I am not complaining - just very surprised. The win was for a book I really wanted called Connected Parenting, Transform your Challenging Child and Build Loving Bonds for Life, but Jennifer Kalari The contest was from Today's Parent/Chatelaine and when I entered it was with my whole address -so maybe this is the norm - you just get it in the mail? Nice is all I can say. This book excites me in a HUGE way, one of my girls is bipolar and the other is ADHD, to say we have challenging children is to put it mildly - there are days where I am so exhausted at the end of the day I can't wait for my husband to come home. I love my girls to bits, and they are great kids but they do have some pretty heavy challenges. This book -just from flipping threw it, has some great ideas, tips, skills ect. I think I will get allot out of it and if I can get my husband who reads nothing by computer LOL to read it then he will to.



No comments:

Post a Comment