Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Cami Came!

So today we came home to two packages, one was my beautiful cami, the other was my daughters book which she is going to guest blog about after this post :)
So onto my Cami, it fits me like it was made to measure! I am TINY and this is just right, though not sure who else in the contest it would have fit, but I love it! The feel of this fabric is to die for, like Egyptian cotton sheets, truly my kids both came up to me and rubbed it and commented. I am going to wear it out tonight to our monthly dog park BBQ to show it off. Now here are some picks - oh and here is Liesl's Blog within you will find a link to her amazing store Her clothes are just amazing, truly!



2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Looks great. Hope you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! Got lots of complements at the picnic I wore it to as well :) I just love the material, honestly I have never had cotton that feels so -nice-. I can't thank you enofe!

    ReplyDelete