Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Guest Post, Zebrafish tween book win

My daughter won this book from Mom-Blog for being such a great kid! And will not do her first ever guest blog in the form of a review of this wonderful graphic novel. So I hand over my key board (She is nine)

The book "Zebrafish" was written by Sharon Emerson and drawn by Renee Kurilla, and it's a lovely story about five friends who start a band called Zebrafish to raise money for a machine for research for cancer because one of the friends got Leukemia. I liked it a lot, and just so you know, it's 119 pages. I would definitely recommend it to my friends. I loved the drawings. I really like the character Vita, she just relates to me a lot, and that she has purple hair and a purple dog! :) You can get this book at Simon & Schuster

Whiteduck6



No comments:

Post a Comment