Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Won a Contest!

Well after three weeks of entering religiously I have won my first blog contest. I am so proud of myself :) I won from a lovely blog : http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/ she has the best contests for natural/healthy products - very cool. What I won was a $30 gift certificate for Belvedere Signs, I have already used it (I won this morning LOL) I bought a simple sign that says "Love is spoken here" then I had enough left over for one animal sign. - We could not as a family of four decide which animal character we wanted though so we put them in a hat and voted - My daughter won a wiener dog - she choose purple! So now we will have a BRIGHT purple medium wiener dog on our living room wall in 5-10 days LOL. I will post a picture once they are up. I am just so happy to have won something, and this is honestly the one I was hoping for this sign "Love is spoken here" is so lovely, and kind, and such a great reminder to walk gently. I will put it right in my entrance way so it is the first thing I see when I walk in my door. Thanks so much Amanda, if you read this - truly, I appreciate this more than you know! And to Belvedere Signs, thanks to you as well, your signs are just amazing, beautiful works of art it took my family and I the better part of 30 minutes to figure out how to spend that last $12 LOL, the signs are just so good!



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are so happy!! That's how I felt too when I won my first contest.

    Please feel free to subscribe to my blog! I have lots more giveaways coming up and 4 others going on right now. I don't have a lot of entries so you have a higher chance of winning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda I have - on your e-mail to :) I am trying to figure out e-mail for my blog as well right now... Just signed up for your candy contest and when the hubby gets home tonight I will get him to give me (sigh) yet another lesson on how to post it on here. Poor guy did not realize me having a blog would be so much work for him! I love all you contests!

    ReplyDelete