Friday, September 24, 2010

Allison Strine Designs

Today my Ladybird Pendant came in the mail, I was so excited to win this from Liv Lane's blog at: http://www.choosingbeauty.com/ her blog is wonderful - full of happiness and good will :) go check it out, it will put a smile on your face for sure, it does for me every time I go there.  So onto my pendent! It is a lovely lady in her rain boots with her wand that I would call magic LOL and on the other side it says  "she did not know what she could do until she got off her ass and did it"  so great! I will wear it with pride, and love turning it over to surprise people when they ask me about the little lady it is very funny, and inspirational. It is true, if you do not get up and just do it, you never know what you can do. I have tried to put a picture in as I always do and for some reason my blog is not taking my picture link... not sure why but please go check out Allisons site - she has the most amazing jewelry and I will try again (or my computer geek hubby will I should say)  http://www.alisonstrine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment