Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chocolate Yum!

I had a huge box of Nestle chocolate come in my mailbox the other day - it is already half gone. We are just loving the pre Halloween treat, thanks Jessica from all my family who each got a favorite in the box. There are Smarties, Kit Kat, Coffee Crisp, and Aero - so we are all covered :) You can look up Nestle at
http://www.nestle.ca/ to see what other goodies they may have for you or pop off to your grocery store and buy the big 94 bar pack that I got to sample - you won't be sorry. OR you could be more noble than I and give them out to the nice little kids coming to your door on the 31st! My kids will be a witch and a veterinarian - if you happen to see them, they love Smarties and Kit Kat's!

2 comments:

  1. If anyone would like to try to win a bag of Nestle Fav'rites, this contest is still going on, on Canadian Family's website. It is a daily contest until the end of October!

    Visit: http://www.canadianfamily.ca/blog/familyjewels/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting the link - I felt like a schmuck when I looked at my e-mail after and there was the name of your blog - duh! Sorry about that. Thanks again, it is so good!

    ReplyDelete