Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Bourne Objective

My mom loves to listen to Audio books while she drives - just loves it! She is utterly tone def which is part of it, and part of it is she is a avid reader with a social life of a teenager, so her car is a great way for her to get some book time in, if that makes sense. I have been trying to win her some Audio books for Christmas to get her a stash for the year. I won her The Bourne Objective by Robert Ludlum, it is 12 Cd's  and 14.5 hours long ,so should keep even her occupied for a bit. it is read by Scott Sowers.  This is a part of a series of books, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, and The Bourne Ultimatum  I have seen one of movies and loved it, so I am sure she will love the book, but will have to wait until Christmas to let you know about it :)  I won this from Deb at DebsHere.

No comments:

Post a Comment