Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sweat and Snack Kit

The Post Man brought one of the biggest boxes to enter my home outside of Christmas time ever today, it caused a ruckus like nobodies business! What is ended up being, once we got into it was my Sweat and Snack Kit from Rice Thins and Jo-Ann James, founder of Vital Steps Inc. It came with the most amazing snacks ever - these rice crackers are so good, we opened the Salt and Pepper, my favorite flavor these days, and ate them (my two girls and I) So then we cracked open the work out kit to burn off the calories. We jumped rope with the coolest jump rope you have ever seen, it count calories, miles and kilometers!! Then we used the Yoga Mat with the workout included and I helped my oldest daughter figure out the resistance bands, she loved them. We are going to get the Stability Ball blown up tonight, should be great fun! It is just a wonderful pack, including a bag to hold it all and another bag for the yoga mat. I had to put the rice crackers out of my own reach, they are just to good. They come in Salt and Pepper, Sour Cream and Onion and Sweet Mesquite Barbecue.  you can find out all the info about them at kraftcanada.com

No comments:

Post a Comment