Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

Well posts have been a bit slow around here, I cut off the tip off my index finger - not all off it but enofe to seriously hamper my ability to type - try it some time, typing without your index finger, it sucks LOL. I am still typing without it but at least it does not hurt as badly now.
Our Christmas was great, my family was trilled with all my winnings, my mom loved her two book Cd's. My young's just loved her piggy key chain, her papoose for her baby in bright pink,  her ballet puppet, and her bag with amazingly sweet faces on it. My oldest loved her Cat book. My husband got some all to yummy hot sauce. Considering I did not start entering contests until the summer I got allot off my Christmas gifts this way. I intend to start right away with putting allot of my winnings aside for birthday and Christmas gifts this year - see if I can have a very cheep year next year, would be so nice! I am going to make a chart and mark off who I have got something for so as I win things I know who is left, should work well, and be very efficient/effective - what I did learn is to not have my list on a loose piece of paper. I am going to put it in my Mom's diary that I won just last week (have not posted about it yet). It will be my own little contest with myself to see if I can will all my Christmas stuff, with the exception off a couple for my kids of course. Do any of you do this?

7 comments:

  1. Im a new GFC follower from FFF. Would love the follow back at
    http://www.beecute1.blogspot.com

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog BeeCute, it is all about my lifestyle LLO, I am all about frugality! I will enjoy that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by the blog and entering the giveaway: http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for leaving me a blogiversary comment! You've certainly made quite a hobby out of entering contests. I can't believe you won so many of your Christmas gifts. That's great! Keep it up, and I promise I'll continue to offer lots of great giveaways. Hope you win one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! Sounds painful!

    Check out my Nanette Lepore giveaway!
    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So of course I have to ask how you lost all of that weight! I am so jealous but hoping to be there some day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the follow am following you back

    ReplyDelete